Hidden Treasures

SELLING AT THE URBANA ANTIQUE SHOW EVERY MONTH NOW!

March 4, 5, & 6 Urbana Antique Show Spring Easter Toys



It's almost March! Spring Time is coming! Get ready for the March 2022 Urbana Antique Show! 
It's on March 4, 5, & 6. Held at the Urbana Ohio fairgrounds (on Rt. 68).
Dealer set up Friday afternoon, find me if you're there! The show's open Saturday 8am to 4pm. And Sunday, 10am-3pm. I'm in the Michael's building, middle of the left wall. Find me and say hi!
I'll be setting up Friday afternoon, and will post pix Friday evening so you can get a preview of all the Delightfully Vintage Stuff I'm bringing this month. All fresh merch, no repeats!

Here's a few things I'm packing up, some of my vintage hard plastic Easter toys, banks and candy containers -- Wow! I have a bunch more, so be sure to check back for more pix Friday night. Either here or on my Facebook page @ facebook.com/delightfullyvintagestuff/

And check out this colorful huge ALICE IN WONDERLAND paintbox tin!