Hidden Treasures

SELLING AT THE URBANA ANTIQUE SHOW EVERY MONTH NOW!

Payments, Policies, Shipping

Me, selling at the Findlay Bottle Show


Payments
  • If you have any questions or concern about making a purchase from me, or using SQUARE, please feel free to email me.
  • I know some people are uncomfortable giving their credit card info out.
  •  Just so you know, when you pay me through Square or Paypal, they handle all aspects of the financial transaction. Your credit card info goes just to them -- NOT to me.
  • So you don't have to worry about my having your credit card info. I never even see your credit card number.
  • All they tell me is your name and shipping address. 

SHIPPING
  • Prices shown will either have FREE SHIPPING, or have a shipping amount specified. 
  • No guessing, no surprises when you check out.
  • Prices shown are for USA shipping only
  • International buyers, please email me for shipping quotes
  • I have been collecting, buying and selling antiques for over 25 years. 
  • I have been an eBay seller for 19+ years now, as delightfullyvintagestuff, with over 4500 feedbacks, and a 100% positive rating. 
  • I tell you this so you'll know that I have lots of experience with selling vintage treasures.
  • I know how to photograph and describe items.
  • I know how to safely ship the goodies that you are buying.
  • Check out my eBay feedback and you'll see plenty of compliments on my packing and shipping!


I offer a FULL SATISFACTION GUARANTEE on all of your purchases from my Delightfully Vintage Shoppe. Should you be less than thrilled, please email me and I promise to make it right.
If you have any other concerns, please let me know

MERCHANDISE
  • I am using the blog format to showcase each new item. 
  • Each item will also be shown in the CATEGORIES LIST.

What kind of treasures can you expect to find listed for sale in the D.V. Shop? There will be quite a variety. I am starting the shop's inventory from scratch, and it will take a while to photograph and describe each item. There will be vintage goodies such as: linens * textiles * printed towels * handkerchiefs * postcards * books * pottery * vases * cookie jars * figurines * glass * salt and pepper shakers * radios * dishes * games * decorative knic knacs * pictures * prints * photos * toys * bottles * costume jewelry, and so much more.

Here are some pix of the showcase I used to have at the Heart of Ohio Antique Mall :


click to enlarge - then click BACK
Examples of items I have sold in the past. There will be LOTS MORE in my D.V. Shop!

I'll be mixing it up, and it kinda depends on what box gets excavated next. I hope that you will subscribe to my listings by email on the home page. You might not see anything that interests you on the first few looks - but eventually I will list something that you will really want, and subscribing will make sure you don't miss out on seeing the Delightfully Vintage Stuff that you have been looking for!