Hidden Treasures

SELLING AT THE URBANA ANTIQUE SHOW EVERY MONTH NOW!

January 2022 Urbana Antique Show Jan. 8 & 9 @ Fairgrounds

LE SMITH VASES, 18" & 29" TALL!


Three neat MCM LAMPS!



Happy New Year! Time for the January Urbana Antique Show! 
It's on January 8 & 9, 2022 (date was bumped cuz of New Years weekend). Held at the Urbana Ohio fairgrounds (on Rt. 68).
The show's open Saturday 8am to 4pm. And Sunday, 10am-3pm. I'm in the Michael's building, middle of the left wall. Find me and say hi!
I'll be setting up Friday afternoon, and will post pix Friday evening so you can get a preview of all the Delightfully Vintage Stuff I'm bringing this month. All fresh merch, no repeats!

Here's a couple things I'm packing up, some groovy mid century lamps, and tall swung vases. Wow! Check back for more pix Friday night.